- “1st Day” is the rate for the first 24 hours. “Extra Day” refers to additional 24-hour periods after the first day or week. “Week” is the maximum rate for a period of 7 days. The “Extra day” rates will only apply up to the maximum rate for a week. Here is an example based on different hire periods: 1st Day: £60 Extra Day: £20 Week: £100 1 day hire = £60 2 day hire = £80 3 day hire = £100 4 day hire = £100 5 day hire = £100 6 day hire = £100 7 day hire = £100 8 day hire = £120 9 day hire = £140 10 day hire = £160 11 day hire = £180 12 day hire = £200 13 day hire = £200 14 day hire = £200 All of our prices exclude VAT.
- As a member of the Hire Association of Europe (HAE), we use industry standard terms and conditions. For more information, view our T&Cs.
- Equipment is automatically off hired on the scheduled off hire date. We'll send you a reminder 1 day before the scheduled off hire date to check if you wish to extend your hire. Once off hired, we'll provide you with a reference number and arrange to collect equipment from your jobsite as quickly as possible.
- As per our Terms and Conditions, the customer is 100% liable if equipment is damaged, lost or stolen (fair wear and tear excepted). We recommend customers make sure they have adequate insurance to cover any damages.
- Yes, if equipment is needed urgently we’ll check with our network to see which Supplier can deliver the earliest to your jobsite. If possible, try and book with at least 48 hours notice to guarantee availability, but for immediate bookings call us on 020 3642 5223.
- You can cancel your hire by calling us with at least 24 hours notice. Suppliers need adequate notice in case of cancellations, as they may have already incurred charges relating to set-up and delivery of the equipment. In the case of a late cancellation, we’ll refund your order less the one-way delivery fee and 50% of the first day hire value.
- Yes, equipment should be cleaned before it is collected by the Supplier to avoid unwanted charges. See our Terms and Conditions for more information.
- If you're hiring for the first time with YardLink, we'll need to verify your account before delivering equipment to your jobsite. For individuals and sole traders, we require a proof of ID (eg. driver's license or passport) and a proof of address with your personal address details (eg. utility bill or bank statement). For Limited Companies, we require a proof of ID (eg. driver's license or passport) and a proof of address (eg. utility bill or bank statement) for the company showing your trading address. If you are opting out of our hired in plant insurance, we'll need to see a copy of your insurance policy to waive the charge. You can upload these documents to your online account, or alternatively, you can email it to [email protected] if it’s easier. As long as they are valid, we’ll only ask for these documents once.
- You can pay securely online by debit or credit card – we accept all major cards. When you checkout, we’ll pre-authorise your payment card for the transaction amount and the security deposit. We’ll only take payment after we’ve matched your booking with a supplier and sent you an order confirmation message. For long term hires, charges are made at two-week intervals.
- Delivery and collection prices are based on the distance between your job site and the closest supplier depot for your hired equipment. Prices start as low as £10 + VAT each way. We will always match your booking to the closest possible supplier with equipment availability, to make sure the delivery and collection charges are as low as possible.
- Yes, we take a small deposit which is refunded to your payment card as soon as the supplier has collected and checked the equipment. The amount of the deposit is based on the value of equipment on hire, and ranges from £25 to £250. If there are any additional charges incurred during your hire, such as fuel consumed or other incidentals, these will be taken out of your deposit.
- Yes, to hire equipment through YardLink you’ll need adequate hired in plant hire insurance. To make things easy and for peace of mind, we automatically add insurance to every hire at 15% of the equipment hire value.
- The Supplier will bring the requested equipment to your jobsite. We’ll keep in close contact with you and the Supplier to make sure delivery is on time. If you opt to collect from branch, we'll send you an order reference number and the full address of the supplier's branch.